Our Lady of the Finisterre
The building of this church commenced in 1708 and was achieved in 1730. The architect went back to the basics of the classicist renaissance style. But the upward part of the facade is richly decorated in Flemish baroque style. Inside, the walls are covered with fine wooden paneling. The wooden confessionals and pulpit with their complicated carving technique offer magnificent works of art to the visitors. A side chapel is dedicated to Our Lady of Providence. The statue comes from Aberdeen in Scotland. The Church was fully restored from 1988 to 1996.